Tuesday 28 June 2011

Blogged!

Thanks to Mel Stringer and her plastic camera for her blog on my products in Oatmeal, Milk & Honey that she tried out and posted about it on her blog! I just love seeing people use and enjoy my handmade goodies, so that made my day! Go check it out and post a comment, or even better, add a link to your facebook and start some grass roots promotion, that would be super cool of you!

Today I'm off to go to my storage shed and see if my oils got somehow put in there by mistake during the move. Hopefully fingers crossed I'll find them and be able to start work on a new wedding favours range and a new salt bar that I can't wait to try. So lets hope we are able to get out soap on! More later once I get some new soaps to photograph! :D

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you've been blogged about! You're awesome. But we all know that already ;)

    ReplyDelete