Thursday 7 July 2011

Salty salty goodness!!

So I tried out my newest creation yesterday in the shower, my new Black Cherry Salt Soap Scrub and while attempting to be both modest and unbiased, it rocks! I have to admit that I suffer from S.L.S, or slack and lazy syndrome to you common folk, and can sometimes not be bothered going and exfoliating with my normal scrubs most of the time. So this is the perfect combo, a moisturizing soap bar by upping the superfatting level to 8%, and added ground walnut shell and natural sea salt to the bar. Along with a generous amount of my black cherry and raspberry cream fragrances that I hadn't used in a range yet, and I'm super happy with the result. I've decided to give away the first batch I've made to anyone who wants to try it our 'risk free' as it were as I'm so stoked you'll want more after trying these! :)

4 comments:

  1. Me! Me! Pick me! I'll even pay shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sounds good Senorita Tortuga, consider one Black Cherry Bomb on the way!! Just email me your address (thesoapbargirl@yahoo.com.au) and I'll post it off to you Monday! And no worries on the shipping, consider it a shameless advertising ploy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh me too :) You can send mine to Victoria, if that's easier since I live close to her :)

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete