Monday 5 September 2011

Holiday gift certificates!!

I know it may seem 1. A bit early to be excited about the holidays coming up and 2. Not worth getting excited about in the first place, but I plan to debunk both these misguided thoughts. With my Etsy store (shameless self promotion!!) I wanted a way for people to let their friends and family members choose their own presents for themselves, or shock, horror, you either have no clue what they want, or no time to go out and spend three hours trekking around a hot, overcrowded shopping mall filled with coughing sneezing people, whinging kids and annoying shop assistants only to find out that Star Trek figurine you needed for Uncle Barry just got sold to the pushy lady with the frumpy hat in front of you.
So with that fantastic mental picture, if you don't pop off and get yourself a gift certificate right now then you have my sympathies. But not too much, cause really, I want you to get a gift voucher!! That's all the rant I have left in me, I shall post photos of said amazing gift cards once their all made up! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment